Saturday, October 4, 2008

my blog

I am now a blogger. I don't have anything to blog about, but here it is, my blog. I was jealous that my wife had a blog that everyone read, but now I have my own. Da** if I know how to blog or what to put in my blog. I guess I will just go along and reinvent the blogging phenomenon for myself, thereby alienating my friends and making myself look like a boo*. Can you say the words "da**" and "boo*" on a blog? Are they going to take my blog away from me? I will try not to think about that. This is the first blog I have ever had, so please don't laugh at me and negatively blog about my blog to other bloggers.

I've heard of other people flaming other people's blogs and demonstrating their discontent with those blogs. Please don't flame me or make fun of my ill attempt at blogging.

Now that we have gotten that out of the way, I would like to talk about...

Oh heck. I'll think of something later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh husband. LOL

I just don't see how you could have used the word blog more times in one post!

Love ya ;)

Leah Marie said...

Woo-hoo! Drew has a blog!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

Flames!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!

Away2me (Deanna) said...

I can't wait for your thoughts on some heady subjects like which direction the toilet paper should roll if it even matters. Or how about wheat or white bread. Spaghetti and meat sauce or Spaghetti and meat balls.

Come on Drew, cover the important stuff.

Oh and give us some stuff to tease Camille about. LOL

Kathy's Korner said...

seriosly Drew, you might have this blog taken away from you do to leading on your public and then hanging them out to dry!

Thoughts....we wanna read some thoughts already!!